During this unit students will be able to:
- Represent and describe patterns and relationships, using graphs and tables.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relationships within tables of values to solve problems.
- Represent generalizations arising from number relationships, using equations with letter variables.
- Express a given problem as an equation in which a letter variable is used to represent an unknown number.
- Demonstrate and explain the meaning of preservation of equality, concretely and pictorially.
You can also check out this visual
Please find the textbook chapters for this unit below:
Website of Interest:
Check out this website
for some cool math games that will help.